Dr. Aaron Case – Chiropractor (Active Release Techniques®)
Dr. Case’s past experience includes 16 years of education in Biochemistry, Exercise Physiology, Active Release Techniques® (ART) and personal training as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS). After 6 years at UBC, Dr. Case spent 4 years at the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC) in Toronto, graduating with Cum Laude and Clinic Honors.
Dr. Case currently assists with the treatment and training of the Canadian National Ultimate Champions (BC’s women’s and men’s ultimate teams). Dr. Case also treats numerous recreational, professional and Olympic athletes. Professional musicians are also frequently treated by Dr. Case including members the Vancouver Opera, Symphony, Ballet as well other local band musicians.
Dr. Case’s self experimentation through running allows him to experience first hand how injuries feel and heal. For example, he recently accomplished a 2:42 marathon in Victoria. He finds these experiences improve his ability to guide and treat his patients through their injuries above and beyond his continual academic readings of recent research and continued education.
- Member of the College of Chiropractic Sports Sciences
- Member of the Canadian Chiropractic Association
- Member of NSCA as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Member of the of British Columbia College of Chiropractors
- Fully Body Provider for Active Release Techniques
- Nerve Entrapment Provider for Active Release Techniques
- Running Biomechanics Provider for Active Release Techniques