Conditions and Treatments
Same visit fee regardless of treatment combination (except for Orthotics). *Exercises included*
- Active Release Techniques (ART)®
- Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy (ESWT)
- Graston® Technique (extremities only)
- Chiropractic Therapy
- Custom Orthotics
REPETITIVE STRAIN OVERUSE INJURIES…
- Plantar Fasciitis, Foot, Heel and Ankle Pain
- Runner’s Knee (PFPS), OA, ITBand, Patellar Tendinopathy
- Achilles Tendinopathy, Shin Splints
- Tennis and Golfer’s Elbow
- Shoulder, Rotator Cuff, Frozen Shoulder (Adhesive Capsulitis)
- Hip pain or stiffness
- Running, Triathlon and Endurance/Overuse/Sport Injury
- Neck, Upper, Mid and Low Back Spasm, Pain or Injury
- Headaches from Muscular Tension or Postural Strain
- Numbness and Tingling from Nerve Entrapment or Compression (Sciatica, Carpal Tunnel symptoms, etc.)
Treatments for Repetitive Strain and Overuse Injuries involving adhesions, trigger points or scar tissue include Active Release Techniques, Shockwave Therapy, Graston Instruments, Chiropractic and/or Custom Orthotics for Overuse, Chronic, Postural, Repetitive Strain (RSI) injury or limitation/tightness involving a muscle, tendon, ligament, joint, or nerve entrapment (tingling/numbness).
Treatment number varies somewhat depending on Repetitive Strain and Overuse Injury circumstance or treatment.
NO REFERRAL NECESSARY
Covered with Extended Health Plans (EHPs) under “Chiropractor” or “Chiropractic” regardless of treatment (for Dr. Case’s professional designation). Orthotics covered separately on most EHPs. Please check your plan for coverage.
NEW PATIENTS WELCOME
BOOK ONLINE or call 604-569-2888
FOR ANY COMBINATION of Shockwave Therapy, Active Release Techniques (ART), Graston and/or Chiropractic:
Initial consult, exam and treatment: $120*
Follow-up treatment: $70*
New injury – evaluate and treat: $120*
Custom Orthotics: $450 (includes assessment)
*Your Extended Health Plan will often cover fully or a majority of the fees under Dr. Case’s Chiropractic professional designation.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the patient to cover the FULL FEE AT THE TIME OF TREATMENT and to pursue reimbursement by the insurance company.
Did you know that…
Dr. Case’s patients qualify for a special Personal Training rate at Body & Soul Health and Fitness? Conditions apply. For more information, please call Body & Soul at 604-224-BODY.